Aug 14, 2013

Charcoal lady

Greetings lovelies

Today I present to you a charcoal illustration. To be honest I don't really like working with charcoal pencil. It's such a mess to work with. I had this picture on my cell for quiet a while and I was too lazy to  use my brain for any new ideas. Thus, I illustrated the picture on my notepad with the charcoal pencil

I



I attatched the original for you all to compare . Tell me in the comments below if I did justice to the original picture and also suggestions are always welcome.

Much love to you all
xoxo


.


11 comments:

  1. great artwork. such a beautiful sketch !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!

    Great work - you did more than justice to the original!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I am loving this...Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I am gonna follow you now. lets stay in touch.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a wonderful job!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. talented girl!

    Invite you to enter my giveaway
    Lotus Blossom Design Giveaway Win $50 gift card
    Hope you will join :) Thank you!

    New post:
    Review: Citra Hazeline Spotless White Glow UV
    Black and White - Kpop Girl's Day Expection

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful work :)


    Would you like to follow each other :)
    Do lemme know. I'll follow you back


    Love
    Tanuja :)
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ! Love it :D wish i was this good, I can only draw stick figures :P
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete