Aug 23, 2013

Illustration on notebook

Greetings my lovelies

I present yet another illustration from my notebook. I don't know why but these days I'm into illustrating on my notebook. I hope I don't forget illustrating on plain sheet.( *winks )
I'm planning on finishing the whole notebook with just my illustrations ....no words.
And guys, did I tell you that I'm active on instagram these days?

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: ad_sonu
Hoping to see you beautiful people there.


So, this is my artwork for the day. Hope you guys like it. I welcome suggestions and criticism with my open heart, drop some comments down below. And yes, don't forget to follow me on gfc, facebook, bloglovin and instagram. I promise to follow you back.

Much love to you all
xoxo









5 comments:

  1. your illustration are always amazing dii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear :)


    thankyou for lovely comments on my blog :)
    I love your illustrations :) very you!

    love
    Tanuja :)
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing! COSMOCHICS now following u on insta! Gr8 work! liked it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!Gorgeous!

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete