Aug 1, 2012

I made a headband :)


I was lying on my bed one afternoon ...just then my mom came up with these holy threads ( the ones that we present to the temple alongside flowers and prasads) . First idea that came on my mind was to make a bracelet but i gave up that idea and made myself a cool headband. All i had to do was take three strands of thread and braid them adding some beads as desired . I stitched an elastic band at the edge of the braided headband. To give it a more of a fancy look i covered the elastic band with a piece of black fabric & VOILA .....my cool funky headband is ready.<3 <3

4 comments:

  1. The headband looks great! I see your new to the blogging world; maybe we can follow one another? Let me know what you think.

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank u so much i; ll definately follow u n don forget to follow mine as well :)

      Delete